Meet our Milwaukie Fitness Team:
Personal training and small group training are both available for members and non-members. Options for working with a certified/degreed personal trainer are available on our Training Programs page. Click HERE to view options!
Qualifications/Education: B.S. Home Economics, Associates in Education, ACE Personal Training Certification, AFAA Group Fitness Certification, TRX Certification, Step, Pilates, Cycle and Group Power Certified Instructor, Scirion Institute for Training Certification
Experience: 29yrs group fitness instructor, 10yrs personal training, 7+yrs group fitness management
Expertise: Bringing the FUN FACTOR into every workout! Weight loss management, functional/core training, circuit/interval training
Hobbies: Cooking, event planning, reading, walking, time with friends and family, teaching classes and working with clients
Qualifications/Education: ACE, Personal Trainer, AFFAA, Group Exercise Instructor, Turbo Kickboxing Instructor, Group Power Certified Instructor
Experience: Group Exercise Instructor since 2000 - Fitness Instructor since 2008
Expertise: Muscular Strength & Endurance Training, Weight Loss and Goal Oriented Training
Hobbies: Camping, Water Sports, Soccer, Running, Sporting Events, Hanging out with kids
Qualifications/Education: ACE Certified Personal Trainer, Group Power Certified Intructor, Zumba Certified Instructor, Strong by Zumba Certified Instructor, Pop Pilates Certified Instructor
Expertise: Women's weight loss, functional training and strength training
Hobbies: Running, hiking, mud runs, obstacle course running, spending time with family and friends.
Qualifications/Education: ACE Certified Personal Trainer, AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor, Group Power Instructor Certified, Zumba and Zumba Gold Instructor Certified, SilverSneakers and Silver&FIt Instructor
Expertise: Functional Training - Encouraging people to get healthy, fit and strong so they can keep moving and enjoy life. Senior Fintess - Helping seniors gain and retain strength for activities of daily living
Hobbies: Studying and learning new things - especially pertaining to fitness! I also enjoy spending time with my family. We enjoy camping, hiking and bike-riding.
- Qualifications/Education: NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Expertise: Women's weight loss, youth fitness, strength and conditioning
- Training Style: I understand that every client is unique and different, which is why each session is planned around the needs of the client. Together we work on pushing limits and having fun while doing so. I believe that the more fun you’re having, the more likely you are to turn working out into a lifestyle.
- Hobbies: Hiking, cooking delicous meals, and building those glutes!
- Qualifications/Education: ACE Certified Personal Trainer & Apprentice Boxing Coach
- Expertise: Fighting Arts Training, Boxing, Kickboxing, Strength Training, Cardio/Muscular Endurance, Weight loss and Body Transformation.
- Hobbies: Amatuer boxing, martial arts, a foodie nut, and video games after exercise!
East Side Athletic Club Clackamas 503-659-3846
9100 SE Sunnyside Rd., Clackamas, OR 97015
East Side Athletic Club Milwaukie 503-659-3845
4606 SE Boardman, Milwaukie, OR 97267