Swim lessons, for all skill levels, are available year around at both ESAC locations. Water safety, stroke technique, and skill development are all incorporated. Class sizes are limited, please call to register your kids for Swim Lessons today!
Not sure what level your swimmer is? Class descriptions based on age and skill level can be found HERE.
Summer Swim Lesson Schedule HERE.
Summer Youth Program Schedule HERE.
Private Swim Lessons
ESAC offers private swimming lessons year-round. They are available for members and non-members of ALL ages!!
Please contact the Service Desk at either the Clackamas or Milwaukie location for pricing and scheduling.
Package of 4 or 8— 30 minute one-on-one sessions available now!
Package of 4 or 8— 30 minute semi-private sessions available now!
Specialty Swim Programs
Welcome to the Water
Welcome to the Water is a parent-child involved class for babies ages 6 months - 2 years old. Classses are held Monday/Wednesdays 5:00 - 5:30pm. Must have minimum of 2 participants and maximum of 4.
- Babies will get comfortable in the water with their parent
- Practice blowing bubbles
- Floating on front and back
Adult Swim Lessons
Adult swim lessons are offered at both East Side Athletic Club locations for swimmers 13 years and older! Lessons are geared toward the adult who is just learning to swim, wanting to improve technique, and/or increase stamina for exercise. You will set goals with your instructor and work to achieve them. Classes typically held Monday/Wednesday 7:00 - 7:30pm. Call today to find out details on our next sessions dates and pricing. Minimum of 2 participants and maximum of 4.
Is your swimmer reday to move on from swim lessons and become a more proficient swimmer? East Side Athletic Clubs offers a year round swim team for those interested in taking their swimming to the next level. Expect to learn flip turns, drills, and techniques to get faster as well as participation in swim meets.
Intro to Swim Team
Clackamas: M/W: 4:45 - 5:30pm
Milwaukie: T/Th: 5:00 - 6:00pm
- Swimmers must be 6 years of age or older
- Abillity to continuously swim 25 yards (1 lap) of both freestyle and backstroke
- Knowledge of dolphin and breaststroke kick
- Completion of a high level of swimming lessons
Clackamas: M/W: 5:30-6:30pm
Milwaukie: T/Th: 6:00-7:00pm
- Abillity to continuously swim 50 yards (2 laps) of both freestyle and backstroke
- Abillity to continuously swim 25 yards of butterfly and breaststroke
- Ability to execute flip turns and complete a 100 IM
Clackamas: M/W: 6:30-7:30
Milwaukie: T/Th: 6:00-7:00pm
- Abillity to continuously swim 100 yards of butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle
- Ability to complete a 200 IM
- Advanced swimmers must not have entered high school yet, have prior swim team experience, and must be approved by the head coach
East Side Athletic Club Clackamas 503-659-3846
9100 SE Sunnyside Rd., Clackamas, OR 97015
East Side Athletic Club Milwaukie 503-659-3845
4606 SE Boardman, Milwaukie, OR 97267